EDSCLA builds the capacity of districts and schools by working as a contract employee. Services provided to the district and schools are in the form of a pupil appraisal team member or school support staff person. Hours vary based on the district and/or school needs.
Such services include, but are not limited to:
- School Building Team Support
- School Building Level meetings on student’s at risk
- Assistance with Individualized Education Plan development
- Individualized Education Plan team meetings with families
- Development and implementation of behavioral and/or instructional interventions through the Response to Intervention (RTI) process and/or positive behavior support process.
- Special Education Monitoring & Compliance